Day 79 of 365 - Paramore, “All I Wanted”
i could follow you to the beginning
just to relive the start
48 Shades of Lightning
Taken from last night’s thunderstorm.
(color hues are unretouched)
Rain dropping into water is a fantastic sight. Just watching it “ker-plop” into the water and cause a shockwave that meets other shockwaves. I think it implies the same enjoyment people feel when they jump into a puddle of water, or dip their toes into a lake.
DOES ANYONE ELSE GET LIKE REALLY HAPPY WHEN SOMEONE LEANS THEIR HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDER AND YOURE LIKE FUCK YEAH IVE BEEN CHOSEN AND YOU FEEL REALLY SPECIAL BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO STAY SO FUCKIBG STILL COS IF YOU MOVE THEYLL STOP LEANING ON YOU AND ITS LIKE NO COME BACK IM SORRRRYUWYY
stretch marks mean u are growing. whether that means you grew taller, wider, fatter, whatever; all they mean is growth. they are normal for any and all body types to have and they dont make u weird or less attractive or ugly or anything like that. they are just there.
Excuse me I could live in there
I’ve been interested in these houses for 2 years now. I’m determined to live in one one day.
Spinach, Avocado, Mozzarella and Goat Cheese Grilled Cheese - a healthy (if you’re into that) yummy grilled cheese, great for lunch or a hang over cure. [x]
tip: use gluten free, egg free bread and daiya to make it gluten free/vegan.
But seriously, OMFG
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
I have distanced myself from so many people and it’s scary what my mind has done to me